Saturday 6 September 2008

RISDA PALONG 2 PALM OIL ESTATE

Small creatures need to survive too ... looking for food..

On the 4th. of Ramadan, 1429 I drove to Risda Palong 2 Farm/Estate, Negeri Sembilan. I departed from Bandar Seri Putra with my mother-in-law (MIL) and wife at around 3.15 p.m. in a heavy down-pour towards Kuala Pilah via Bukit Putus (Broken Hills). My trip was to break the fast (iftar) at my brother-in-law (BIL) house in Palong Estate and also sending my MIL who want to continue fasting there.

After passing through Kuala Pilah town, Batu Kikir and Pekan Buku Zaaba, we reached the destination at about 6 p.m. Normally, in a good weather and road condition, the journey will just take about two hours. Anyway, that will also depend on the no of lorries you met or have to over-take along the road from Senawang-Kuala Pilah road, road conditions (pot holes, repair works, etc.), your car and of course the driver. Anyway, we reached there when the day is still bright and the rain has stopped somewhere before we reached Kuala Pilah.

As usual, after reaching the estate, I will normally roamed around the Manager's Bungalow (my BIL) looking for objects to see through my lens. Although my BIL said to me there's nothing different from my trip last time (I can't remember when??), I still think I could still capture subjects that I had not fully captured before.

So, testing object on my 55-200mm lense is 11-years old Haikal, my BIL's only son..


So, other items that went through my AF-S NIKKOR 18-55mm & 55-200mm lenses just before breaking of fast that day are shown here. These are some of the potted plants around the house. My BIL wife is a fond lover of orchids ...



Ladang Palong 3 ..

No comments: