Wednesday 23 July 2008

Masjid Al-Azhar, BSPutra


Al-Azhar Mosque on the right - as you enter KUIS Campus

I managed to capture some photographs of the mosque yesterday and this morning. The mosque is part of Kolej Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Selangor (KUIS) located at Bandar Seri Putra, Bangi, Kajang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.


Views of the Al-Azhar Mosque from the main round about
Maghrib (Top) and Isyak (Bottom)



The dome and the minaret resemble the Al-Azhar Mosque, UNiversiti Al-Azhar Cairo, Egypt (that is what I was told, I haven't been to Egypy anyway...)


View from the mosque entrance
(after Fajr prayer)

The quality of the photos are not so good as I did not use a tripod and the light was a bit low..anyway, I hope to post better photos within this year.


One of the two minarets (taken before Maghrib prayer)

Salam dari BS Putra..

No comments: