Saturday 15 November 2008

KOTA BHARU - AN ISLAMIC CITY



Recently I had an opportunity to visit Kota Bharu, the capital-state of Kelantan. I arrived at about 4.30 p.m and returned to Kuala Lumpur at 4.20 p.m the next day. The lastme I visited the town was about twelve (12) years ago when my sisters were staying in the state (kak Izar at Kuala Krai and Adik Rushda at Tanah Merah). Since then I had never been to the state.

As I had barely spent less than 24 hours in the city, I only managed to have a quick tour around the city. Thanks to En. Rashdan from JKR Elektrik Kota Bharu who drove me and two other Electrical Engineers from JKR HQ during a night heavy rain before stopping by at Yati Ayam Percik for our dinner. I could not snap any photo during dinner as I have to leave my camera inside the car due to heavy downpour. After dinner, I returned to KB Renaissance Hotel where I put up the night.



The next morning while picking the engineers before going to JKR Elektrik Kota Bharu office, I manage to snap some photographs for my diary/blog.

No comments: